PhishLabs, a growing technology firm headquartered in Charleston, SC, is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our exceptional team dedicated to the fight against cybercrime. If you are a highly motivated go-getter, with a proven track record of creating and managing technology products and services, we want you on our team.
Why PhishLabs? Simply stated – we’re a group of awesome people, doing awesome stuff, in an awesome space! With our team of world class security experts, a strong base of top-tier clients and with the increasing sophistication and proliferation of cybercrime, PhishLabs is well positioned to continue our track record of strong company growth. At PhishLabs, we consistently strive to exceed client expectations in everything we do. We accomplish this by focusing on team accountability, agility, collaboration, and innovation while holding ourselves to the highest of security standards in a fun environment.
The successful Senior Product Manager candidate will have the opportunity to manage and drive service initiatives for the PhishLabs portfolio of cyber security services. Suited for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-demand environment, the Senior Product Manager role will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of the services managed and become an expert on our client’s needs. The Senior Product Manager will interact with clients and internal teams daily, building strong relationships and ensuring consistently high quality, successful services.
How you will impact PhishLabs and our clients:
- Manage product lifecycle, optimizing strategic value and financial performance
- Facilitate product planning to drive enhancements and new services to market, leveraging internal and 3rd party teams
- Develop and maintain clear requirements through documentation and actionable scope of work for a cross functional project team
- Identify new product and service opportunities to innovate
- Keep “your finger on the pulse of the market” through market research and client interactions
- Ensure services maintain a competitive edge and continuously meet or exceed client and internal stakeholder expectations
- Serve as a subject matter expert
What you need to SUCCEED:
- A minimum of seven (7) years in a software product management role for SaaS or managed services requiredProven success in managing projects with multiple key priorities and tight timelines
- Proven ability to develop, elaborate and communicate business needs, priorities, user stories and use cases
- Proven ability to translate technical content into layman’s terms
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills, as well as being poised at asking questions to refine understanding of requirements
- Driven to analyze complex data and conflicting requirements to help prioritize the product development pipeline--endless amounts of enthusiasm, energy, and drive for results with minimal direction
- Experience working in a start-up environment is strongly preferred – we need someone who will “roll up their sleeves and get it done” even if the task is not included in these bullets
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related fields strongly preferred
- Background in cyber security product development and/or services a plus
- Experience as a Scrum Product Owner or in an agile product/engineering environment a plus
- Familiarity with UX principles and best practices a plus