PhishLabs, a growing technology firm headquartered in Charleston, SC, is seeking a motivated self-starter to join the Employee Defense Training team as a Solution Manager to join our fight against cybercrime through security education and awareness. If you are a highly motivated go-getter, with a proven track record of leadership and service delivery, we want you on our team.
Why PhishLabs? Simply stated – we’re a group of awesome people, doing awesome stuff, in an awesome space! With our team of world class security experts, a strong base of top-tier clients and with the increasing sophistication and proliferation of cybercrime, PhishLabs is well positioned to continue our track record of strong company growth. At PhishLabs, we consistently strive to exceed client expectations in everything we do. We accomplish this by focusing on team accountability, agility, collaboration, and innovation while holding ourselves to the highest of security standards in a fun environment.
The successful Solution Manager candidate will be working in a fast-paced, high-demand environment, and will be responsible for managing, updating, and delivering the PhishLabs Employee Defense Training service for ten to twenty clients. The Solution Manager will also be responsible for acting as the liaison between Product Management and the client, ensuring all client requests are appropriately documented and expectations with the clients are communicated in a timely manner.
How you will impact PhishLabs and our clients:
- Maintain operational metrics for team
- Effectively track all metrics
- Develop and document internal operations procedures
- Act as the liaison between Product Management and the Solution Manager Team
- Keep service up-to-date with latest attack activities and trends
- Develop content for phishing simulations through collaboration with PhishLabs research team and disseminate to other Solution Managers
- Manage service enhancements related to additional languages
- Provide ‘white glove’ service to 10-20 clients including onboarding support, creation of training plan, administration of campaigns, reporting and all other operational aspects to new and existing clients
- Serve as the subject matter expert for service and security awareness training best practices
- Provide technical and operational guidance to clients
- Resolve incidents alone and through collaboration with internal Sales, Engineering, Development, and Product Teams and clients
What you need to SUCCEED:
- A minimum of five (5) years in a customer delivery and/or training role
- Basic understanding of HTML, messaging, SMTP and email hygiene products
- Experience with graphic design concepts and an eye for creating engaging content
- Working knowledge of phishing, spear phishing and other common cyberattacks
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills, as well as poised at asking questions to refine understanding of deliverables
- Endless amounts of enthusiasm, energy, and drive for results with minimal direction
- Passionate about providing “white glove” client experiences while taking a consultative approach in problem solving
- Experience working in a start-up environment would be ideal – we need someone who will “roll up their sleeves and get it done” even if the task is not included in these bullets
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is highly preferred
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is highly preferred
**Please submit a writing sample along with your resume in order to be considered.