Top organizations worldwide, including 4 of the 5 largest U.S. financial institutions, trust PhishLabs to fight back against cyberattacks targeting their employees and their customers. Using a powerful combination of proprietary technology, specialized security awareness training operations, and deep threat intelligence, we detect threats early in the attack process and take rapid action to mitigate attacks before damage is done. In doing so, we reduce the risk of compromised systems, data breaches, and online fraud.
PhishLabs was founded in 2008 to fight back against attacks that target people. We believe that to stop these attacks, aggressive action must be taken to disrupt the infrastructure and operations that support them. We provide a full range of services to detect these attacks 24/7, extract intelligence on the attack operations, and quickly mitigate the underlying infrastructure to stop the threat.
Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Management, the Administrative Assistant / Office Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the senior leadership team of the company as well as maintain the office facility. The ideal candidate must have the aptitude to work with minimal supervision while thinking and acting proactively to ensure every PhishLabber and visitor has an outstanding experience while with us. Do you thrive in an extremely fast paced, high growth environment? If so, keep reading!
How You Will Impact The PhishLabs Team:
- Support members of the senior leadership team with daily administrative needs, including managing of calendars, scheduling meetings and conference calls, coordinating and booking travel arrangements, managing expense reports, developing reports, and any other support as requested.
- Maintain common areas of the office space on a daily basis, including light cleaning and restocking in the kitchen area and conference rooms tidiness
- Function as the office receptionist for general callers, visitors, and deliveries
- Distribute mail and shipments in a timely fashion
- Organize, monitor, and procure office supplies and refreshments
- Manage the set up and break down for any big meetings and meal set ups
- Ensures printers/copiers are supplied with paper and toner; works closely with the IT Manager to troubleshoot issues
- Coordinate details for all board/investor meetings, including reserving venue, menu, invitations, etc.
- Support confidential projects and matters with minimal direction and an appropriate sense of urgency
- Other projects and administrative support duties as needed to support our business
What you need to SUCCEED
- 2+ years experience with similar responsibilities
- Extremely detail oriented to help manage C-level executives
- Solid initiative to think and act proactively while comfortably dealing with ambiguity
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize among numerous tasks and meet deadlines
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Willingness to ‘get your hands dirty’ around the office
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also independent enough to focus on project work in a timely fashion
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and ability to interact with various company departments
- Excellent listening, analytical, and project management skills
- Outstanding ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and show business maturity and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Advanced level in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint