Top organizations worldwide, including 4 of the 5 largest U.S. financial institutions, trust PhishLabs to fight back against cyberattacks targeting their employees and their customers. Using a powerful combination of proprietary technology, specialized security awareness training operations, and deep threat intelligence, we detect threats early in the attack process and take rapid action to mitigate attacks before damage is done. In doing so, we reduce the risk of compromised systems, data breaches, and online fraud.
The vast majority of cyber attacks start by targeting and exploiting people. Why? Because every organization has people, and those people are vulnerable. Unlike technology, people cannot be patched to remove their vulnerability.
PhishLabs was founded in 2008 to fight back against attacks that target people. We believe that to stop these attacks, aggressive action must be taken to disrupt the infrastructure and operations that support them. We provide a full range of services to detect these attacks 24/7, extract intelligence on the attack operations, and quickly mitigate the underlying infrastructure to stop the threat
How You Will Impact PhishLabs;
- Support the Product Manager in managing customer expectations for project deliverables.
- Helps Product management to prioritize projects to align with team capacity.
- Define and manage a well defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Promote empowerment of the team while ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project.
- Encourage a sustainable velocity for team deliverables.
- Removing roadblocks to the teams’ work.
- Leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Mentoring and developing team members.
- Work with product management to define project scope, schedule, and priority while focusing on regular and timely delivery.
- Prepare and distribute progress reports.
- Manage risks and issues.
What You Need to SUCCEED:
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills including cross-team collaboration, coaching, and team building.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills .
- Experience interacting with both business and development teams.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as detailed knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles.
- A proven track record of successfully leading software development projects to ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational skills, and the ability to manage competing demands.
- 3-5 years working in an agile software environment.
- Scrum Master Certification
- Agile Certified Practitioner ACP (preferred)